- To strive for global excellence in providing services to the Hydraulic industry worldwide.
- To distinguish ourselves through listening, learning and understanding industry challenges and to capitalize on strategic and entrepreneurial possibilities.
- To provide services that is attractive and fair to our customers and earns their loyalty while also providing value to our shareholders.
- To create a work place that protects worker health and safety with due respect for the environment, and promote an atmosphere to grow employee learning and opportunity in a way that is fulfilling, recognized and fairly rewarded.
Our goal is to protect our people, the public, our property and the environment in which they work and live. It is a commitment that is in the best interests of our customers, our employees and all our shareholders.
It is possible to run all operations without injuries or damage to equipment or the environment:
- We will comply with all applicable laws and relevant industry standards of practice.
- We will continuously evaluate the Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) aspects of our equipment and services.
- We believe that effective HSE management is good business and we are committed to the continuous improvement of HSE management practices.
- From top management through to entry level, everyone is responsible and accountable for HSE.
We are committed to the integration of HSE objectives into our management systems at all levels. This will enhance our business success by reducing risk and adding value to our services.
Bar Hydraulics expects its personnel to achieve year-over-year improvement in safety performance.
Bar Hydraulics is aiming for zero safety incidents, zero injuries and zero days off work due to injury; in other words, a perfect HSE record. Driving to Zero means accepting that every incident is preventable.
Our vision is a “decision to change” – change behavior and the way things are done to ensure safety is always at the forefront for every employee. As a global hydraulic piping services company, we expect our workers to make safety on-the-job and off-the-job an everyday priority by emphasizing five safety principles:
At Bar Hydraulics, we expect people to come to the job site and for just one shift, not have any injures. Then we achieve it on the next shift, and the next, day after day. We know it can be done because many of our work sites achieve it every day, year after year.
This vision does not mean that another injury will never occur. Rather, it means a commitment to working as many hours as possible without an injury. And it requires an attitude – an attitude that says any injury or incident, even a small one, shouldn’t be taken lightly. Any incident is unacceptable. That’s the attitude that is key to success.
It’s an attitude that we expect from each employee at Bar Hydraulics Inc.